Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship is presently accepting applications for its 2022-2023 academic session.
Students can apply for scholarship opportunity if they obtain the leaders approval to submit an application for their favorite SSP project.
The upcoming class scholarships have been formally announced by the Kochi University of Technology. it is also regarded as the best institution in the world.
Professor Yasuharu Suematsu served as Kochi University of Technology first president when it initially opened its doors in 1997. the Kochi University of Technology has 2056 undergraduates, 224 graduates, and 74 doctoral students. currently, it runs in Kami, Japan.
Each year, the Kochi University of Technology awards these scholarships to attract new students to the institution.
Selected students will have access to new and improved possibilities as well as advanced education in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs courtesy of Special Scholarship Program for Doctoral Program.
The Kochi University of Technology GPA, eligibility, acceptance rate, requirements and other details are as follows;
Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship provide to the courses below.
Value of Scholarship
The Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship 2023 provide the assistance below.
1. Selected candidates are not to pay the 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, the 300,000 enrollment fee, and the 525,800 yen annual tuition fee.
2. Stipends for living expenses are provided for selected students, and salaries for research projects total of 150,000 yen per month. And you must deduct a portion for tax.
3. The amount of 150,00 yen is allocated for travel and first-time living expenses. (Available to foreign students residing outside Japan.
The following requirements must be met by candidates for the Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship.
1. Candidates must have a strong command of English.
2. In order to apply for their preferred SSP project, applicants must have their leaders approval.
3. As at the time of enrollment, the maximum age is 35years or less.
4. Before enrolling, students must have earned a degree from an accredited institution that is equivalent to the masters degree offered by Kochi University of Technology, or they must have plans to do so within the next 18years.
5. Applicants must posses the knowledge, intent, and abilities necessary to contribute to the Research project.
6. Candidates are to have a strong academic background, a respectable bachelors degree, and a masters degree from an accredited university.
Method of Application
1 Pick one study from the SSP Research Project List.
2. Use the KUT online Pre Application Request form to submit a completed Pre Application Request to the project leader of your course, requesting their approval to apply for SSP project. During a specific enrollment time, only one Pre Application request should be submitted to the project leader. Also, the project leader may not call you if your application is rejected.
3. After obtaining the project leaders approval, complete all necessary paperwork and mail it to Kochi University of Technology. The application must be submitted before deadline.
Visit SSP Application Documents for required information.
To apply for other Scholarship opportunities, visit Fully Funded Fulbright programs to benefit.
Comments are closed.