2023 Kingston University Scholarships are partly sponsored scholarships for international students. However, these scholarships are vacant for undergraduate and master’s programs. Kingston University International scholarships are worth about £5,000.
International Development offers global scholarships for the first year of study to outstanding international applicants. The international scholarships are not fully funded scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for payments and living costs yourself.
Also, the International Office awards scholarships to international students. These awards are given to motivate academic brilliance, increase the variety of our student population and improve unity.
Scholarship Target Area
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
Visit: Kingston University
The Kingston University International scholarships are valued at around £5,000. If you are paying in installments you will receive the £5,000 subtraction on your last installment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should subtract the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you have been rewarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
See: Gate Cambridge Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Requirements for the 2023 Kingston University Scholarships
However, to be eligible for Kingston University Scholarships, Applicants must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Accepted Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University.
- You are not presently registered for a Kingston University degree or foundation program.
Method of Application for the 2023 Kingston University Scholarships
Applicants must follow the guidelines below:
- Make an account at Kingston University.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship.
Also: You will need
- Kingston University offers email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will take a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
Finally, for more information about Kingston University Scholarships.
Visit: Kingston University
Work and Study In Uk-Requirements and Guidelines
Government Scholarships for International Students (Apply Now)
Have in mind that the information offered on this website is for general reference alone. We NEVER DEMAND MONEY, We make every struggle to ensure that the message is accurate and current. but we do not guarantee its completeness. The message offered on this website should not be taken as career advice, and we recommend that you seek advice from a trained professional before making any travel preparations. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the message offered above.”