The Gates Cambridge Scholarships is widely considered to be among the world’s most prestigious academic prizes. Exceptional applicants from countries other than the United Kingdom are extended the opportunity to receive full support to attend the Postgraduate School at the University of Cambridge for one academic year.
The Following Group Will Be Hosting This Event
The esteemed institution is located in Cambridge, in the United Kingdom.
Course Level for Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Degrees at the doctoral, master’s, or master of literature levels or completion of a master’s degree program lasting one year in any subject area taught at the institution.
Also, see: Too cool to pay for school scholarship.
The following are examples of programs that are not eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
1. Any Bachelor’s degree, be it a stand-alone Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor’s degree linked with a BA (a second BA)
These degrees are a Postgraduate Certificate in Education,
2. A Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
3. A Master of Business Administration (MBA).
4. A Master of Finance (MFin)
6. Clinical Studies
7. A Master’s degree in Biomedical Science and a Doctorate in Medicine (6 years, part-time)
8. A School of Medicine for Graduate Students (A101)
9. Part-time degrees
10. Courses that can lead to the completion of a certificate or diploma
11. Courses that can lead to completing a Master of Arts in Teaching degree (from September 2022).
Quantity of the Reward
Applicants do not need to be citizens of the United Kingdom.
You may also like; Best Hacks for studying and acing Exams.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships Worth
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship will cover all costs associated with attending Cambridge University, including but not limited to: tuition, housing costs (estimated to be £18.384 per month at the rate in effect for 2022-23), books, supplies, transportation, visas, and other administrative fees. The income must be used for college tuition, paid work experience, family costs, etc.
You may find more information about how much money you might earn from the scholarship by clicking on the link provided here.
One can qualify for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if they do one of the following:
1. A person who did not have their birthplace in the United Kingdom;
2. Submitting to enroll in a postgraduate program of study that lasts more than a year; examples of such programs include Ph.D. MSc, MLitt, or postgraduate course.
Detailed Instructions on How to Apply
On September 15, 2022, the beginning of the application season for the school year 2023–24 will take place.
The University’s Graduate Application Portal is used to submit applications for graduate admission and funding (including applications for Gates Cambridge and other funds). To be considered for a course and College place, candidates for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship must submit a complete application that includes the Gates Cambridge funding section.
If you are an American citizen living in the United States, the first application deadline is October 12, 2022; if you are applying to Gates Cambridge, the second deadline is either December 1, 2022, or January 5, 2023 (depending on the program) (for all other eligible applicants).
Please visit the Gate Cambridge official website for additional information and application.
Other recommended Scholarships include;