Are you insearch of an amazing scholarship opportunity? Congratulations! Fully Funded Evans Scholarships is here for you.
Evans Scholars Foundation is happy to declare the Evans Scholarship for caddies. The Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship covers total tuition and accommodation college scholarship for golf caddies that is continous for up to four years. To be regarded for a scholarship, the applicants must meet the requirements a strong caddie data, good academic performance, illustrated financial burden, and prominent behavior.
The Evans Foundation is sponsored by contributions from over 25,000 Evans Scholars Par Club across the Nation.
SEE: Best Universities In Canada To Study Law
Evans Scholarship Requirements
To be qualified to apply for a Chick Evans Scholarship for Caddies, all candidates must meet the following criterias
- Good record: Candidates must have caddied, efficiently and frequently for atleast two years and are required to caddie at their funding club the year they apply for the scholarship.
- Quality academics record: Candidates must have finished their junior year of high school with above a B minimum in college preparatory programs and are expected to take the ACT.
- Presented financial need: Applicants must clearly have a need for financial assistance.
- Good behaviour: Candidates must have good character, honesty, and charisma.
Candidates are examined and fullfil the above requirement for the finite number of Chick Evans Scholarships awarded yearly.
Method of Applying For Fully Funded Evans Scholarship:
- For applying for the Chick Evans Scholarship, Applicants must create an account. By visiting
- Complete the online part of the registration.
Required Documents For Fully Funded Evans Scholarship:
- Finish the High School Evaluation form. Download the form by visiting Evans Scholarship Foundation
- Submit, a typed article (two pages, double-spaced) that will compel the Scholarship Committee to become very acquainted with you.
- All candidates are expected to take the ACT quiz. The Evans Scholars Foundation ACT code is 1026.
Visit: Chick Evans Scholarship for caddies
Fully Funded Evans Scholarship Application End Time:
The registration and all supporting credentials should be submitted by October 30. Attention will be given to registrations submitted online on or before September 30.
The registration becomes available on August 1st.
Fully Sponsored Undergraduate Scholarships In USA For Foreign Students
Evans Scholarship Universities/Institutions:
Due to their state, caddies may be qualified for the Chick Evans Scholars, which offers scholarships to one of the 23 listed tertiary institutions. Being a part of the Evans Scholars Program demands living in an Evans Scholars House on campus.
However, those who wish to be Evans Scholars should register to certain institutions situated in the same state they live. For instance, Illinois occupants must enroll to the University of Illinois, Champaign, Chicago plus three otherqualified schools. Application must be submitted directly to the universities for admissions reasons.
Also, those interested in the Evans Scholars program can submit their applications to the universities enumarated for their location.
University of Colorado, Boulder
University of Chicago, Chicago
University of Illinois, Champaign
Northwestern University, Evanston
Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
Indiana University, Bloomington
Purdue University, West Lafayette
University of Kansas, Lawrence
University of Maryland, College Park
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Michigan State University, East Lansing
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
University of Missouri, Columbia
Rutgers University, New Brunswick
Ohio State University, Columbus
Miami University, Oxford
University of Oregon, Eugene
Penn State University, University Park
University of Washington, Seattle
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Not all enumarated institutions have Evans Scholarship buildings.
Evans Scholars Foundation Brief History
Consequently, the Evans Scholars Foundation, founded in 1930 by Charles “Chick” Evans Jr., a two-time winner of the U.S. Open and the Western Open, has been in existence over 90 years. The late Chick Evans foisted that academics was important for success and struggled to give merited men and women a priviledge to go to college without accumulating much debt from student loans.
However, the scholarship was only for caddies working at the Evanston Golf Club in Illinois, but now it’s available to caddies at different clubs around the U.S. Annually, 1,000+ caddies are beneficiaries of the scholarship program and they attend universities in different parts of the US. This scholarship pays for school fees and accommodation in full. The agency is located in Golf, Illinois. Since its start, more than 10,000 people have graduated from the program.
SEE: 2023 Coolidge Scholarship (Apply Now)
In fact, to be a eligible Evans Scholar, Applicants must uphold academic perfection and take part in volunteer programs and leadership roles while in college. The following are the mandatory criterias:
- You must keep your GPA at a certain position in order to keep the scholarship.
- Evans Scholarship chapters at institutions often hold community service events and leadership programs that one can take part in.
- If possible, reside in the Evans Scholarship house or with other Evans Scholarship in approved dwellings.
- Be part in regular chapter gatherings.
- Abide by all of the university’s rules and regulations.
- Showcase positive leadership qualities.
The Evans Scholarship Foundation offers scholars with different resources such as lecturing, mentoring, and educational guildiance to ensure they grow both educationally and socially.
‘‘Keep in mind that this website’s information is for general reference alone. We NEVER DEMAND MONEY, We make every struggle to ensure that the message is accurate and current. but we do not guarantee its completeness. The message offered on this website should not be taken as career advice, and we recommend that you seek advice from a trained professional before making any travel preparations. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the message offered above.”