Passionate about starting your academic journey in Spain. Congratulations! Registration for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships is presently ongoing. In this passage, we will examine in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and its method of application.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully sponsored master’s scholarship for foreign students. This scholarship offers the winners waivers covering up to 100% of tuition fees and also a restricted number of fully-sponsored scholarships.
Consequently, candidates who receive an offer of admission to the Barcelona GSE have shown their potential to excel in our rigorous, intensive Master’s programs. The most talented applicants also receive financial aid that pays for all or part of their tuition fees.
In addition, this merit-based sponsoring comes from magnanimious public and private donators as well as the Barcelona GSE’s own capital.
Recommended: Why You Should Study in Europe (10 Benefits)
The Barcelona GSE provides monetary aid based on academic merit. Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% of tuition fees with a restricted number of fully-sponsored scholarships. Monetary assistance will only be given to applicants who have an exceptional academic history.
Also, the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, commonly known as Barcelona GSE, is an independent university of research and graduate education. The School provides different master’s degrees in Economics, Finance, and Data Science. It has been rated by RePEc among the top Economics Departments in the globe.
Each year, we award a medium of 800,000€ in merit-based sponsoring to Master’s students. Around 36% of matriculated students have received full or partial sponsoring for their programs.
- Course Level: Masters
- University: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Location of Study: Barcelona, Spain
- End Date: January 15, 2023 / July 09, 2023
- Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
- Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
- Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
Visit: 2023 Kingston University Scholarships (Apply Now)
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships offer the recipient with the following assistance:
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% of tuition fees.
- Teaching Assistantships.
- A limited number of fully-sponsored scholarships.
Requirements for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships
To be eligible for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships, the applicant must meet all of the following criterias below:
- General Languages: English.
- Qualified Nations: Foreign students from developing nations.
- An undergraduate/bachelor, or equivalent degree from a licensed college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are expected).
- A typical candidate would hold a University Diploma in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Administration.
- An advanced level of English language skills: TOEFL score of 90 or better / IELTS Academic Test score of 6.5 or better
- Not required but highly recommended:
- GRE General Test
- Note that the fulfillment of the registration requirements does not guarantee admission. Applicants will also be considered on the following admission criteria:
- Outstanding academic record
- Quantitative skills
- Reference letters
Also, see: Government Scholarships for Internationale Students (Apply Now)
How to Apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships?
However, follow the following registration guidelines to enroll for this scholarship:
(1) Gather your registration materials:
- Undergraduate transcripts: If you don’t have an official transcript yet when registering, you may upload an unofficial copy. However, all admitted students must submit official transcripts during course registration in September, before the academic year begins.
- Undergraduate diploma: If you are registering before having completed your undergraduate study, you will need to upload a signed letter stating that you commit to graduating before you begin your master’s program at the Barcelona GSE
- Copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- Statement of purpose (700 words maximum)
- Proof of English language proficiency: Unless you are a native English speaker or have done your undergraduate degree at an English-speaking institution, you must provide TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge score. If you are not yet in possession of one of these language certificates, we suggest you wait to register until you can fulfill this criterias with the documents expected.
- Optional but highly recommended: GRE General Test scores: Candidates to all courses are advised to offer the scores of the GRE General Test, which are often an important element for admission decisions.
A good GRE result is particularly helpful to candidates who have a bachelor’s in social sciences or another undergraduate degree without a strong quantitative component. In previous years, the GRE score has assisted directors to identify candidates with excellent potential but little previous experience to serious mathematical training. Hence we strongly advise applicants to submit a GRE. (Barcelona GSE institution code for GRE General Test: 2531).
- Two reference letters include:
– Intellectual ability
– Research abilities/experience
– Motivation to face challenges
– Capacity to work in groups
– Propensity to thrive in a new environment
Also, see: Work and Study in the Uk-Requirements and Guidelines
- (2) Finish the online application form: All courses share one online registration form. When you create your application, you will have the choice to list up to three courses, in order of your preference.
(3) You may submit only one application, with up to three course choices, per academic year.
(4) There is a registration fee of 60€ (non-refundable). Most major credit card and bank transfer options are available.
(5) Finally, you will receive your admission decision and any monetary aid within 4-6 weeks (if seats are still available in your program)
Visit: Barcelona School of Economics for Application.
Also, Visit: Best Luxury Cars for Business Executives (Top 10)